Cohen's earliest songs (many of which appeared on the 1968 album Songs of Leonard Cohen) were rooted in European folk music melodies and instrumentation, sung in a high baritone. The 1970s were a musically restless period in which his influences broadened to encompass pop, cabaret, and world music. Since the 1980s he has typically sung in lower registers (bass baritone, sometimes bass), with accompaniment from electronic synthesizers and female backing singers.
His work often explores the themes of religion, isolation, sexuality, and complex interpersonal relationships.
Cohen's songs and poetry have influenced many other singer-songwriters, and more than a thousand renditions of his work have been recorded. He has been inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame and is also a Companion of the Order of Canada, the nation's highest civilian honour. Cohen was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on March 10, 2008 for his status among the "highest and most influential echelon of songwriters".
Tags: download, leonard cohen, ebook, pdf, juego favorito, el
- Juego Favorito, El (Leonard Cohen)
- El juego en que andamos (Leonard Cohen)
- El juego de un rufián (Leonard Cohen)
- Juego mortal (Leonard Cohen)
- Juego de identidades - Volumen 1 (Leonard Cohen)
- Juego de identidades - Volumen 2 (Leonard Cohen)
- El juego del ángel (El cementerio de los libros olvidados, #2) (Leonard Cohen)
- Juego de tronos. Un libro afilado como el acero valyrio (Leonard Cohen)
- Playing Loteria / El juego de la loteria (Leonard Cohen)
Download from partner sites
|juego_favorito_el.pdf||2.2 Mb||Download PDF|
|juego_favorito_el.zip||1.98 Mb||Download ZIP|
|juego_favorito_el.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|