Drawing on five years of research, the Freibergs provide a behind-the-scenes look at these intensely focused, passionate, and unconventional leaders and their companies. Among them:
• James Blanchard, CEO of Synovus Financial, a financial services giant with more than 16 billion dollars in assets
• Roy Spence, Jr., President of GSD&M Advertising, which AdWeek magazine named Southwest Agency of the Year seven times
• James Goodnight of SAS, a world leader in intelligence software
Although the leaders in the book represent a wide-range of industries, they share a common vision: They see business as a heroic cause and understand that good leadership isn’t a matter of position, but of influence. They reject hierarchical rules, rituals, and expectations, and have replaced in-the-box management with a culture based on passion and innovation. They regard their employees not as “human resources,” but as individuals with unique gifts and talents. And make everyone in the company responsible for the company’s brand and culture.
An exciting follow-up to Nuts!, which has sold nearly 500,000 copies in hardcover and paperback, GUTS! proves that it is possible to have fun, live your values, and still make money.
From the Hardcover edition.
Tags: download, kevin freiberg, ebook, pdf, guts!
- Guts (Kevin Freiberg)
- Guts! (Kevin Freiberg)
- Guts! Guts! (Kevin Freiberg)
- Misery Guts (Kevin Freiberg)
- The G Stands for GUTS (Kevin Freiberg)
- Guts and Glory (Kevin Freiberg)
- Blood and Guts (Kevin Freiberg)
- All Guts and No Glory (Kevin Freiberg)
- Fever and Guts (Kevin Freiberg)
- Speed, Guts, and Glory (Kevin Freiberg)
- Guts, Grace, and Glory (Kevin Freiberg)
- The Long Way Home (No Guts, No Glory, #2) (Kevin Freiberg)
Download from partner sites
|guts.pdf||6 Mb||Download PDF|
|guts.zip||5.4 Mb||Download ZIP|
|guts.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|