Repentance begins at conversion—but it doesn't stop there. It's an ongoing attitude for daily living in Christ. True repentance puts us in right relationship with the Lord and enables us to walk in the fullness of His Spirit, growing and being used in His purpose for us.
Previously published as Repentance and 21st Century Man, in this new edition Jack's widow, Rose Marie, has written an epilogue sharing Jack's own story of living out repentance on a daily basis. The principles learned in the fires of his life form the inspiration for this book.
Tags: download, c. john miller, ebook, pdf, repentance
- Repentance (C. John Miller)
- On Repentance (C. John Miller)
- Repentance Vale (C. John Miller)
- Janet's Repentance (C. John Miller)
- Repentance (Enthralled Book 2) (C. John Miller)
- Israel's Inalienable Possesions - The Gifts and the Calling of God Which are Without Repentance (C. John Miller)
- Tvvo Treatises I. of the Nature and Practise of Repentance. II. of the Combat of the Flesh and Spirit. (1595) (C. John Miller)
Download from partner sites
|repentance.pdf||4.6 Mb||Download PDF|
|repentance.zip||4.14 Mb||Download ZIP|
|repentance.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|