"A wonderful and indispensable guide to the practice of coaching. The authors are among the most seasoned practitioners around . . . and it shows! Whether you are coaching subordinates or clients, you will want to keep this book close at hand—full of detailed guidance."
—Jay A. Conger, Kravis Professor of Leadership Studies, Claremont McKenna College, and author of "Building Leaders and Learning to Lead"
"Stinnett and Zenger provide a comprehensive look at the value of coaching inside the organization, complete with a process, tools, and supports for getting started. This book is a great resource and contribution to the field!"
—Pam McLean, Ph.D., CEO, Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara
"Finally, and I do mean finally, a book has emerged that is the very best guide to the philosophy, competencies, and discipline required to be a coach who makes a true difference in lives of others. This is not a book to read. It is a book to study and live by. Why? Because it is all there: the right questions, the right answers, and the right motives of giving your best to others."
—Larry Wilson, CEO, The Wilson Collaborative, and author of "Play to Win!"
""The Extraordinary Coach" offers a compelling view of what it means to be a truly effective leader— one who empowers and grows capability through coaching. It demystifies coaching into an actionable framework that generates immediate change."
—Christy Consler, Vice President, Leadership Development and Sustainability, Safeway, Inc.
"Powerful, thought-provoking, and packed with practical tools, concepts, and ideas you can use immediately. It will change the way you think about coaching, and about yourself."
—Lou Kaucic, retired Chief People Officer of Applebee's International, founder of Coaches Collective International
About the Book:
Imagine your workplace filled with curious, creative, committed employees. People who take initiative, who are fearless decision makers, who "own" their work. With the right coaching system in place, this dream will soon become reality.
With "The Extraordinary Coach," leadership guru Jack Zenger and coaching expert Kathleen Stinnett deliver an entire toolbox for coaching your organization to success. While other such books simply tell you how to coach, "The Extraordinary Coach" uses companion videos (at www.zengerfolkman.com), worksheets, checklists, sample questions, and the latest research fi ndings to provide a fullimmersion course on becoming the kind of coach who brings dramatic changes to an organization.
Applying Zenger and Stinnett's system, you'll see immediate results in your business including: Increased productivity High-energy company culture Dynamic supervisor/employee relationships Creative problem solving Greater risk taking Heightened innovation
The authors collected 360-degree feedback assessments from some of the most effective leaders in business today and identified those who were excellent coaches. Then they combined the research with the latest findings from the worlds of psychology, adult development, and systems theory to map out the real science behind effective coaching. The result is a practical, evidence-based coaching system that can be applied in any type of business.
When you coach individuals to success, you lead your entire organization to success. This "interactive" package is exactly what you need to master one of today's most critical business leadership skills.
Tags: download, john h. zenger, ebook, pdf, the extraordinary coach
- The Extraordinary Coach (John H. Zenger)
- Put 'em in Coach (John H. Zenger)
- Coach (John H. Zenger)
- The Last Coach (John H. Zenger)
- How to Coach with Nlp (John H. Zenger)
- Coach's Challenge (John H. Zenger)
- Heart of a Coach (John H. Zenger)
- The Coach's Casebook (John H. Zenger)
- Prayer Coach (John H. Zenger)
- Graduation Coach (John H. Zenger)
- From Coach to Awakener (John H. Zenger)
- How to Be Like Coach Wooden (John H. Zenger)
- Becoming a Life Coach (John H. Zenger)
- The Phantom Coach (John H. Zenger)
- Coach Wooden (John H. Zenger)
- The Heart of a Coach (John H. Zenger)
- Born to Coach (John H. Zenger)
- Become the Coach You Were Meant to Be (John H. Zenger)
- How to Be a Great Coach (John H. Zenger)
- The Paleo Coach (John H. Zenger)
- The Education of a Coach (John H. Zenger)
- The Coach's Toolbox (John H. Zenger)
- Coach Yourself to a New Career (John H. Zenger)
- The Presentation Coach (John H. Zenger)
- A Coach's Life (John H. Zenger)
- How to Be Like Coach Wooden (John H. Zenger)
- Coach's Midnight Diner (John H. Zenger)
- Coach Dog, Fire Dog Series (John H. Zenger)
- Your 5-Minute Personal Coach (John H. Zenger)
- The Job Coach For Young Professionals (John H. Zenger)
Download from partner sites
|the_extraordinary_coach.pdf||4.8 Mb||Download PDF|
|the_extraordinary_coach.zip||4.32 Mb||Download ZIP|
|the_extraordinary_coach.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|