Born May 3, 1929 in Leuven, Berck has a passion for American comics, which he discovered in his youth: "Dick Tracy", "Red Ryder", "Flash Gordon" and "Mickey". His first test will be a narrative biography of Hitler parody. But the German invasion of Belgium encourage to destroy this work, as well as many earlier drafts, and Berck decided wisely to avoid future political satires.
Not easy, however, her family agrees to enroll at the end of the war, at the Academy of Fine Arts in Leuven and at the Institut Saint-Luc in Brussels, hoping he will head to the architecture. But the teenager has already made his choice. To earn a living he became an employee at eighteen years at Jesuit College of Louvain, where the newspaper is performed missionary PRO APOSTOLIS which he hopes to one day replace the old illustrator.
From 1948 to mai1952, he rode his hand accepting all the graphics work requested of it for this review. It will continue until 1956 also the illustration of books written by his protectors Jesuits.
Having recorded a first refusal in 1949 for projects submitted to the journal of TINTIN, he decided to develop outside the convent. Until 1956 he worked for a Catholic news agency, which commissioned brief biographies drawn. Sometimes to get a picture of a dozen books for children, a house in Antwerp who will actively from 1954 to 1958.
In 1957, after another attempt from the Editor of TINTIN, he entered through the back door to the new office in Lombard advertising Publiart, where Jean Graton works part-time. Le Breton and Flemish will share their own experience. Specialist wash illustrations and drawings in color direct to gouache, Berck sometimes replace her boyfriend for work of this type to LINE and TINTIN, but he will receive his first real lessons of comics and draw fast to make party strips and albums advertising agency ("Flounder in the Pampas", "The Grenadier Victoria", "Vic and Rio," "The Brothers Cha-Cha").
Now in place, it invests TINTIN in 1958 by offering a fun character from a taxi driver. Rene Goscinny will provide scenarios of "Folding" until 1964. This success allows the designer to launch other characters with writers Yves Duval and Jacques Acar ("Rataplan", "Viva Panchico", "Ken Krom" and "Lady Bound"), the two friends often involving under one name and containing the adventures of "Folding" after the departure of Goscinny. In 1967, the artist decided to move to Dupuis. `
But Berck is not a man of a single series. If he refused to integrate into the studio Vandersteen (Bob and Bobette) and to resume a large share of daily production, it is nonetheless a methodical worker, always on time in his time and capable of producing three to four albums a year. After trying to PILOT in 1963, he realized that his talent will be better appreciated in Dutch publications. He began working regularly in the weekly Abbey Averbode (ZONNEKIND Zonneland and, with assumption of certain episodes in their little brothers and SPRINGBOARD DoReMi French), where it will multiply the accounts until 1976.
In 1969, he teamed with writer Daniel Jansens to launch daily strip in the giant prehistoric "Lombok" in the Gazet van Antwerpen and after three episodes, it accepts commands successive Dutch EPPO Weekly: "From Donderpadjes" (four episodes of these scout nifty from 1971 to 1974), then "Lowietje" ("Lou", which Raoul Cauvin anonyment resume the scenario from the second to tenth episodes made between 1975 and 1983). From 1972 to 1974, he also created for the German market and the magazine FIX UND FOXI a series of humorous SF "Mischa" vast saga of the many anonymous contributors (Cauvin, Bollen, De Gieter and Francis).
Published by Dupuis, it shows first two episodes of "Mulligan", a patron of tug designed by Yvan Delporte and Raymond Macherot. This is Cauvin Fulfilling his dream by offering the adventures of two bodyguards, the "Gorilla Sammy and Jack Attaway Day". From 1970 to
Tags: download, berck, ebook, pdf, bons vieux pour les gorilles (sammy, #1)
- Bons Vieux Pour Les Gorilles (Sammy, #1) (Berck)
- Pas De Répit Pour Miss Bons Plans (Berck)
- Je vais passer pour un vieux con (Berck)
- Sammy the Sea Cow Learns a Valuable Lesson (Sammy the Sea Cow, #2) (Berck)
- Sammy the Sea Cow Makes a New Friend (Sammy the Sea Cow, #1) (Berck)
- Sammy Dane (Sammy & Friends #2) (Berck)
- Sammy Keyes and the Curse of Moustache Mary (Sammy Keyes, #5) (Berck)
- L'épopée du buveur d'eau - Liberté pour les ours ! - Une prière pour Owen (Berck)
- Sammy Keyes and the Runaway Elf (Sammy Keyes, #4) (Berck)
- O Império dos Homens Bons (Berck)
- Les Bons Enfants (Berck)
- Vieux Carre (Berck)
- Mémoires d'un vieux con (Berck)
- Le vieux nègre et la médaille (Berck)
- Bons baisers de New York (Berck)
- Bons baisers de Londres (Berck)
- Vieux Thomas Et La Petite Fée (Berck)
- Bons Baisers de Cora Sledge (Berck)
- Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler (Berck)
- Más Maneiras de Sermos Bons Pais (Berck)
- Le Bar Du Vieux Français, édition Intégrale (Berck)
- Les dragons de Nalsara Tome 2 Le plus vieux des dragonniers (Berck)
- Bewitching the Enemy (a Vieux Carré Witch Sister novel) (Berck)
- Sammy (Berck)
- Sammy (Berck)
- Sammy (Berck)
- Sammy Goes North (Berck)
- Deconstructing Sammy (Berck)
- Mandariini (Sammy, #7) (Berck)
- Schooltime For Sammy (Berck)
Download from partner sites
|bons_vieux_pour_les_gorilles_sammy_1.pdf||2.3 Mb||Download PDF|
|bons_vieux_pour_les_gorilles_sammy_1.zip||2.07 Mb||Download ZIP|
|bons_vieux_pour_les_gorilles_sammy_1.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|