Physical and emotional scars drove Jonah to a life in the shadows, but Trevor is determined to draw him out of the dark and into his arms.
After spending months in a military rehabilitation hospital, Jonah returns from active duty only to find himself homeless. Jonah retreats to life in the shadows to hide his facial scars. He takes up residence in the parking garage of The Melia Hotel where he watches a striking black man come and go from his work inside the hotel. What Jonah doesn’t know is that General Manager Trevor Sharp is also watching him.
Trevor spends his days and most of his evenings at the Melia, working hard to prove he is the best man for the job. Unfortunately, between his hours and past heartbreaks, he doesn’t have much time for love. When a handsome man comes out of nowhere to save him from an abusive ex, Trevor makes it his mission to find out who the man is.
Trevor eventually builds a friendship with Jonah and works to draw him out of the shadows and into his arms, but will he stay there?
'Blown Away' by Amber Kell
Sometimes love finds you before you think you're ready.
Chris Garland's love for glasswork encompasses his life. Between school and working as a concierge at The Melia Hotel, he doesn’t have time for anything else. However, when he sees the handsome stranger sitting in the hotel lobby, he can’t resist introducing himself.
Leo Abbott lost the love of his life two years ago and has yet to recover. Flying to Atlanta for his cousin’s wedding, he couldn’t help but think of his dead lover. When the hotel’s concierge checks on him in the lobby and introduces himself, Leo feels the first stirrings of attraction. Passions he thought long buried flare back to life.
Will two men from separate walks of life be able to find a common ground where they can be together?
'His Last Client' by T.A. Chase
What happens when an occasional prostitute meets a client he can’t help but fall in love with?
Gib Schultz works as a bartender at The Melia Hotel in downtown Atlanta. When Gib needs some extra cash, he sells his body occasionally. It’s not the best job in the world, but it keeps a roof over his head. When one of his regular clients asks him for a favour, Gib isn’t sure about the guy he’s supposed to meet. Yet at double his normal price, he’s willing to risk it. Within minutes, he discovers he’s risking more than just his body, he’s risking his heart.
Edwin Masters is back in the States after spending several months reporting in war-torn countries around the world. He’s looking for a night or two of fun, and when he meets Gib, he’s sure it’ll be a great time. Then after spending time with Gib, he realises there’s more to the guy than he thought, and his heart tells him it might be time to take a risk on loving someone.
They’re both risking their hearts, and together, they have to decide if the reward is worth the risk.
'Where Tomorrow Shines' by Jambrea Jo Jones
Be All You Can Be?
Kasey Adams will show Quinn Nelson just what kind of man he is. After a couple of dates it’s been radio silence and Kasey wants to know why. He’s ready to settle down with just one guy and start his life.
Quinn is tired. He just wants to do his job and go home at the end of the day with an ice cold beer and something on the TV. He doesn’t have time for a happy shiny kid who wants to change the world.
Can Kasey convince Quinn they are meant to be?
'Slippery When Wet' by Stephani Hecht
When opposites attract, the passion ignites like nobody ever imagined.
Ever since Reno started working as the head coordinator for the kids’ centre at the hotel, he’d been harbouring a not-so-secret crush on a lifeguard named Bruce. When he finally has a chance to talk to Bruce and Bruce doesn’t even know Reno’s name, Reno is crushed.
Heartbroken, Reno is forced to admit that beauty is only skin deep and that Bruce is a jerk.
Bruce finds himself intrigued by the shy, yet cute Reno. He decides that he is going to pursue the man. But Bruce has the reputation as a man-eater. Will his reputation ruin any chance he has with Reno? Or will he be able to convince Reno that he really does care for him?
'Out of Service' by Devon Rhodes
Being the problem-solver of the hotel is Esteban’s role, but when he breaks his rules to help a guest, things get complicated. Especially for his heart…
Esteban Parks is used to being the go-to-guy at the Melia. As the front desk manager, he’s in a position to see everything that goes on—front and back of the house. Nothing fazes him, until he’s confronted with an appealing guest and instinctively goes into rescue mode.
Jayden Yates has travelled to Atlanta with one goal in mind—to be himself for just a little while. His family and community already make his life miserable and he hasn’t even come out yet. So he impulsively spends part of his savings to come to GayRomLit.
When he finds out that a simple mistake might derail his whole adventure before it even begins, he literally falls at the feet of the most handsome man he’s ever seen. Esteban offers him more than help—there’s an instant spark between them.
But can two men from such different backgrounds and stages of life find any common ground? Or will it be just a holiday romance for the memory books?
Tags: download, carol lynne, ebook, pdf, unconventional in atlanta anthology
- Unconventional In Atlanta Anthology (Carol Lynne)
- His Last Client (Unconventional in Atlanta, #3) (Carol Lynne)
- Unconventional (Carol Lynne)
- The Unconventional (Carol Lynne)
- UnCONventional (Carol Lynne)
- Unconventional Gas Shales (Carol Lynne)
- Abby (Unconventional, #1) (Carol Lynne)
- Unconventional (The Manhattanites, #4) (Carol Lynne)
- Atlanta (Carol Lynne)
- Introduction to Unconventional Superconductivity (Carol Lynne)
- Atlanta Live! (Carol Lynne)
- Atlanta After Sherman (Carol Lynne)
- Godfather of Atlanta 2 (Carol Lynne)
- It Happened in Atlanta (Carol Lynne)
- Being Emerald (New Atlanta #3) (Carol Lynne)
- Unconventional Warfare in South Asia (Carol Lynne)
- Joy's Return (Unconventional Series Book 4) (Carol Lynne)
- Unconventional Warfare in South Asia (Carol Lynne)
- Godfather of Atlanta (Part 1) (Carol Lynne)
- Breaking Through (Atlanta Series, #3) (Carol Lynne)
- Atlanta Braves Trivia (Carol Lynne)
- The Story of the Atlanta Falcons (Carol Lynne)
- The Virtuous Cyprian / The Unconventional Miss Dane (Carol Lynne)
- Yankee in Atlanta (Heroines Behind the Lines, #3) (Carol Lynne)
- Common Birds of Greater Atlanta (Carol Lynne)
- The Unconventional Miss Dane (Mills and Boon Historical, #576) (Carol Lynne)
- Newcomer's Handbook for Moving to and Living in Atlanta (Carol Lynne)
- The Routledge Dictionary of Modern American Slang and Unconventional English (Carol Lynne)
- Race and the Atlanta Cotton States Exposition of 1895 (Carol Lynne)
- A Hidden Affair (Atlanta Affair, #4) (Carol Lynne)
Download from partner sites
|unconventional_in_atlanta_anthology.pdf||7.7 Mb||Download PDF|
|unconventional_in_atlanta_anthology.zip||6.93 Mb||Download ZIP|
|unconventional_in_atlanta_anthology.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|