A DAY AT THE PARK
Mami invites everyone to the amusement park for fun, thrills, and intrigue. She has devised a plan to make Shigure stay away from Yukina permanently, and it involves a carefully orchestrated ride on the Ferris wheel. They say that any couple who kisses on the ride will be together forever...
Mami is determined to get Yukina out of Shigure's life. She sets things up so that Shigure thinks Yukina and Akira are kissing on a ferris wheel so that they can be together forever. It really only seems to upset Shigure. He does confront Yukina about it, but when she tells him that a kiss on the lips should only be shared with the one you love and that she didn't kiss Akira, he calms down a bit.
There's still a lot of unrequited feelings in this manga. Yukina's feelings for Shigure are certainly real, but she just doesn't seem to understand that. She knows her heart beats fast and that her heart aches when she sees Shigure with Mami, but she doesn't seem to equate that with the fact that she's falling in love with Shigure. I like Yukina a lot, but I need her to understand herself better. I really do.
Shigure seems ready to admit his own feelings, at least to himself. I don't think he truly intends on telling Yukina how he feels for her until he knows she's fallen in love with him. Good luck, Shigure. Yukina is dense as hell. You've got to really hang in there.
Akira is determined to wait for Yukina to return his feelings, but I feel like he'll be waiting for quite some time. Still, he does seem determined. I can't decide if I want to root for him or not. He's a really good guy and I think he'd be great to Yukina, but I also think that he needs to be exposed to more girls. I think his love for Yukina really is more than just the love between cousins, but maybe he could feel that way about another girl? At the end of this volume, he seems to have discovered Mami's secret. Not that I think it's much of a secret. Unless it's something besides the fact that she's in love with Shigure. What will Akira do with this information?
Tags: download, ema tōyama, ebook, pdf, わたしに××しなさい! 5 (watashi ni xx shinasai! #5)
- わたしに××しなさい! 5 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #5) (Ema Tōyama)
- わたしに××しなさい! 4 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #4) (Ema Tōyama)
- わたしに××しなさい! 10 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #10) (Ema Tōyama)
- わたしに××しなさい! 15 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #15) (Ema Tōyama)
- 許されなくても愛したい [Yurusarenakutemo Aishitai] (Ema Tōyama)
- 人間を幸福にしない日本というシステム [Ningen O Kōfuku Ni Shinai Nihon To Iu Shisutemu (Ema Tōyama)
- わたしたちの田村くん〈2〉 (Ema Tōyama)
- 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない 6 [Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai] (Ore no Imōto, #6) (Ema Tōyama)
- 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない 12 [Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai] (Ema Tōyama)
- 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない 8 [Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai] (Ore no Imōto, #8) (Ema Tōyama)
- 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない 5 [Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai] (Ore no Imōto, #5) (Ema Tōyama)
- 坊主かわいや袈裟までいとし 1 [Bouzu Kawai ya Kesa made Itoshi 1] (Ema Tōyama)
- 十頁だけ読んでごらんなさい。十頁たって飽いたらこの本を捨てて下さ (Ema Tōyama)
- 「わかっているのにできない」脳〈1〉エイメン博士が教えてくれるADDの (Ema Tōyama)
- ささみさん@がんばらない 9 (Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, #9) (Ema Tōyama)
- ささみさん@がんばらない 5 (Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, #5) (Ema Tōyama)
- ささみさん@がんばらない 8 (Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, #8) (Ema Tōyama)
- かつて魔法少女と悪は敵対していた。1 (Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai Shite Ita, #1) (Ema Tōyama)
- 美しい男 5 (Ema Tōyama)
- 美しい男 2 (Ema Tōyama)
- 美しい国へ (Ema Tōyama)
- バスがきました [Basu Ga Kimashita] (Ema Tōyama)
- 聖☆おにいさん 9 [Seinto Oniisan 9] (Ema Tōyama)
- 聖☆おにいさん 8 [Seinto Oniisan 8] (Ema Tōyama)
- 優しい関係 1 [Yasashii Kankei 1] (Ema Tōyama)
- 恥しらずな夜 [Hajishirazu na Yoru] (Ema Tōyama)
- Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute - ひとりぼっちはさみしくて #2 (Ema Tōyama)
- 吐息よりも優しい [Toiki Yori mo Yasashii] (Ema Tōyama)
- All's Well That Ends Well 「終わりよければ全てよし」 (Ema Tōyama)
- ヨコハマ買い出し紀行 2 [Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou 2] (Ema Tōyama)
Download from partner sites
|4.8 Mb||Download PDF|
|.zip||4.32 Mb||Download ZIP|
|.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|