Professor Useem has completed several studies of corporate organization, ownership, governance, restructuring, and leadership.He author of The Go Point: When It's Time to Decide (Crown Business/Random House, 2006); the co-author and co-editor of Upward Bound: Nine Original Accounts of How Business Leaders Reached Their Summits (Crown Business/Random House, 2003); the author of Leading Up: How to Lead Your Boss So You Both Win (Crown Business/Random House, 2001), The Leadership Moment: Nine True Stories of Triumph and Disaster and Their Lessons for Us All (Random House, 1998), Investor Capitalism: How Money Managers Are Changing the Face of Corporate America (HarperCollins, 1996) and Executive Defense: Shareholder Power and Corporate Reorganization (Harvard University Press, 1993); co-author of Change at Work (Oxford University Press, 1997) and Turbulence in the American Workplace (Oxford University Press, 1991); co-editor of Transforming Organizations (Oxford University Press, 1992); co-author of Educating Managers (Jossey-Bass, 1986); and author of The Inner Circle: Large Corporations and the Rise of Business Political Activity in the U.S. and U.K. (Oxford University Press, 1984).
Michael Useem’s articles have appeared in the Administrative Science Quarterly, California Management Review, Chicago Tribune, Corporate Governance, Directors and Boards, Fast Company, Financial Times, Fortune, Harvard Business Review, New York Times, Sloan Management Review, U.S. News & World Report, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and elsewhere.
Michael Useem has presented programs and seminars on leadership and change with Abbott Laboratories, Accenture, American Express, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Cargill, CEO Academy, China Minsheng Banking Corporation, Citigroup, Cisco Systems, Coca-Cola, Columbia Energy, Comcast, Computer Sciences Corporation, DuPont, Entergy, Eli Lilly, Estee Lauder Companies, Federal Executive Institute, Fidelity Investments, Goldman Sachs, Google, Grupo Santander (Chile), Hartford Insurance, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, ICICI Bank (India), Intel, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark, KPMG, Lehman Brothers, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Lucent Technologies, McGraw-Hill Companies, Merrill Lynch, Milliken, Morgan Stanley, National Football League, The New York Times, Northrop Grumman, Penske, Petrobras (Brazil), Petroleos de Venezuela, Pew Charitable Trusts, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, Samsung, Securities Association of China, Siemens, Singapore General Hospital, Sprint, 3Com Corporation, Thomson Financial, Toyota, Verizon, United Healthcare, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, U.S. Marine Corps, World Economic Forum, and other organizations.
Michael Useem has consulted on governance with Fannie Mae, HealthSouth, Tyco International, and other companies; and on organizational development and change with the U.S. Agency for International Development, U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization, Organization of American States, and other agencies in Latin America, Asia, and Africa.
Professor Useem’s university teaching includes MBA and executive-MBA courses on leadership and change management, and he offers programs on leadership, teamwork, governance, and decision making for managers in the U.S., Asia, Europe, and Latin America.He also edits the monthly electronic bulletin, Wharton Leadership Digest.He holds a B.S. from the University of Michigan and a M.A. and Ph.D. from Harvard University.
Tags: download, michael useem, ebook, pdf, transforming organizations
- Transforming Organizations (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Diaspora (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Students (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Terror (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Schools (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Corrections (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Type (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Practice (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Communities (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Enterprise (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Business (Michael Useem)
- Transforming the Dead (Michael Useem)
- A Transforming Vision (Michael Useem)
- Transforming the World? (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Discipleship (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Trauma (Michael Useem)
- Transforming the Reserve Component (Michael Useem)
- The Life-Transforming Diet (Michael Useem)
- Transforming American Governance (Michael Useem)
- The Transforming Hand of Revolution (Michael Useem)
- Transforming the Culture of Schools (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Asian Socialism (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Urban Waterfronts (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Adversity Into Joy And Courage (Michael Useem)
- More Transforming Negative Self-Talk (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Pain to Power (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Teacher Education (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Private Landlords (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Socialist Economies (Michael Useem)
- Transforming Science and Engineering (Michael Useem)
Download from partner sites
|transforming_organizations.pdf||6.2 Mb||Download PDF|
|transforming_organizations.zip||3.1 Mb||Download ZIP|
|transforming_organizations.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|