Drawing on the latest neuroscience and behavioral research, The Self-Motivated Kid shows why pushy or permissive parents actually hinder self-motivation. Dr. Kang proposes a powerful new parenting model: the intelligent, joyful, playful, highly social dolphin. Dolphin parents focus on maintaining balance in their children’s lives and gently yet authoritatively guide them toward developing traits that will help them thrive in an increasingly complex world: adaptability, community-mindedness, creativity, and critical thinking.
As the daughter of immigrant parents who struggled to give their children the “best” in life—Dr. Kang’s mother could not read, and her father taught her math while they drove around in his taxicab—Dr. Kang argues that often the simplest “benefits” we give our children are the most important. Life is a journey through ever-changing waters, and dolphin parents know that the most valuable help we can give our children is to assist them in developing their own inner compass.
Tags: download, shimi kang, ebook, pdf, the self-motivated kid
- Get Motivated! (Shimi Kang)
- The Self-Motivated Kid (Shimi Kang)
- Motivated Irrationality (Shimi Kang)
- The Motivated Sign (Shimi Kang)
- 20 Proven Strategies to Sponsor Motivated Prospects to Your Network Marketing Business (Shimi Kang)
- "Why Study?"- Early Children's Education Book+e-Video,(Preschool picture book) Bedtime Dreaming Children's Book (Preschool picture book) Bedtime Dreaming Children's Book (Good night Children's Story eBook Collection).: ... Motivated children'sbo (Shimi Kang)
Download from partner sites
|the_self_motivated_kid.pdf||7.2 Mb||Download PDF|
|the_self_motivated_kid.zip||3.6 Mb||Download ZIP|
|the_self_motivated_kid.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|