From kindergarten through graduation, I attended school in Affton, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. Then I graduated from Webster College (now Webster University) in Webster Groves, Missouri. Of course, I majored in English and kept on writing.
After working in advertising in St. Louis, Missouri and in Chicago, Illinois, I eventually moved to Southern California. First, I worked for Disneyland (fun job!) in the advertising department. The monorail whizzed past my window all day long. Then I worked at the Disney Studio in Burbank, where I had another fun job, writing and producing television and radio commercials and theatrical trailers (previews of coming attractions) for everything from re-releases of "Cinderella" and "Fantasia" to "Tex."
When the Disney Channel was started, I became a writer and story editor for WELCOME TO POOH CORNER. Since then, I've written more than 200 episodes of animated and live-action television programs including MADELINE, DOUG, BOBBY'S WORLD, DUMBO'S CIRCUS, THE PUZZLE PLACE, CAMP CANDY, LITTLE MOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE, WHERE'S WALDO, FRAGGLE ROCK and ZOOBILEE ZOO. That's right, I write cartoons! I also wrote a number of award-winning afterschool specials and many interactive CD-ROM programs, including the award-winning "Berenstain Bears on their Own," "Richard Scarry's Busiest Neighborhood Ever," and "The Crayon Factory."
A made-for-television family movie I wrote, MARY CHRISTMAS, starring John Schneider, Cynthia Gibb and Tom Bosley, aired on the PAX network in 2002. It was the highest rated movie in PAX history and has aired each Christmas season since then.
I have been fortunate enough to win a Writer's Guild of America Award and three Humanitas Prizes (as well as two other nominations). In 2002, I won a Daytime Emmy Award for MADELINE, after two previous Emmy nominations.More recently, I received the Christopher Award for FRIENDSHIP ACCORDING TO HUMPHREY, many children's choice awards for THE WORLD ACCORDING TO HUMPHREY and was inducted into the Affton (MO) School District Hall of Fame.
Tags: download, betty g. birney, ebook, pdf, my great big birthday bash!
- My Great Big Birthday Bash! (Betty G. Birney)
- Birthday Bash (Betty G. Birney)
- The Great Watermelon Birthday (Betty G. Birney)
- From Bash to Z Shell (Betty G. Birney)
- Bashō's Ghost (Betty G. Birney)
- Bash and the Chicken Coop Caper (Betty G. Birney)
- The Chocolate Bridal Bash (A Chocoholic Mystery, #6) (Betty G. Birney)
- My Personal Experiences With the Great Gurus, the Great Master Teachers of Tibet and India (Betty G. Birney)
- Great Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt (Great Courses, #3588) (Betty G. Birney)
- Great Wars and Great Leaders A Libertarian Rebuttal (Betty G. Birney)
- Readerotica 5 - Great Erotica From Great Writers - Volume 5 (Betty G. Birney)
- Great World Religions (Great Courses, #6105) (Betty G. Birney)
- How to Listen to and Understand Great Music (Great Courses, #700) (Betty G. Birney)
- Empire of Alexander the Great. Great Empires of the Past. (Betty G. Birney)
- Great Answers, Great Questions For Your Job Interview, 2nd Edition (Betty G. Birney)
- A Know-Nothing Birthday (Betty G. Birney)
- The Birthday Pet (Betty G. Birney)
- Just Another Birthday (Betty G. Birney)
- Whose Birthday Is It? (Betty G. Birney)
- Will It Ever Be My Birthday? (Betty G. Birney)
- It's My F---ing Birthday (Betty G. Birney)
- God’s Birthday (Betty G. Birney)
- The Birthday Girls (Betty G. Birney)
- The Birthday Gift (Betty G. Birney)
- The Birthday Party (Betty G. Birney)
- The Birthday Treat (Betty G. Birney)
- The Big Birthday Surprise (Betty G. Birney)
- A Birthday for Bear (Betty G. Birney)
- Birthday Girls (Betty G. Birney)
- Emily's Birthday (Betty G. Birney)
Download from partner sites
|my_great_big_birthday_bash.pdf||3.4 Mb||Download PDF|
|my_great_big_birthday_bash.zip||3.06 Mb||Download ZIP|
|my_great_big_birthday_bash.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|