But wait a minute; is it really so terrible to give ourselves a time-out to feel our feelings? Or is it possible that wallowing is an act of loving kindness, right when we need it most?
Almost everyone loves the idea of self-compassion — the notion that maybe in spite of our messy emotions and questionable behavior, we really aren’t all that bad. In recent years there’s been an explosion of books that encourage readers to stop beating themselves up for being human, which is terrific. Unfortunately, readers who aren’t interested in Buddhism or meditation have been left out in the cold.
Constructive Wallowing is the first book to cut right to the chase, bypassing descriptions of Eastern philosophy and meditation techniques to teach readers how to accept and feel their feelings with self-compassion for greater emotional health.
It’s tempting to turn away from menacing, uncomfortable feelings like anger, grief, or regret; however, ignoring them just seems to make them stick around. By learning to accept and embrace, difficult feelings, readers keep their sense of personal power and gain greater understanding and ultimately esteem for themselves.
Tags: download, tina gilbertson, ebook, pdf, constructive wallowing
- Constructive Wallowing (Tina Gilbertson)
- Wallowing in Sex (Tina Gilbertson)
- Constructive Living (Tina Gilbertson)
- The Art of Constructive Confrontation (Tina Gilbertson)
- Constructive and Destructive Behavior (Tina Gilbertson)
- Power Through Constructive Thinking (Tina Gilbertson)
- Constructive Social Work (Tina Gilbertson)
- The constructive program of socialism (Tina Gilbertson)
- The Implementation And Constructive Use Of Misspecification Tests In Econometrics (Tina Gilbertson)
Download from partner sites
|constructive_wallowing.pdf||5.6 Mb||Download PDF|
|constructive_wallowing.zip||5.04 Mb||Download ZIP|
|constructive_wallowing.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|