I mean, I went through my days just fine, pushing toward a goal I could easily achieve. I had friends that loved me, an aunt who adored me, and everything was just okay.
But what I thought was okay and fine, all of that changed.
The nightmares, well, they started again, throwing me into a pit I couldn't climb out of, the people at school were spreading and starting rumors faster than I could hear them myself, and I was remembering...
I was remembering everything.
Well, almost everything. Some things wouldn't come to mind, like why he did it. Why my father killed them, why he tried to kill me? It's not there. Nowhere near my memory.
But I'm determined to find out.
My name is Joey and this is my story.
Joey Archembault is the typical sixteen-year old Junior. She's an overachiever by nature, in her school orchestra, and spends most of her time either doing homework or hanging with the boy next door.
Well, typical wouldn't be the word most would use with her. Freak, psycho, that's more what's heard around the school. She can't help it - it's not her fault her father killed her mother, brother, and sister nine years ago. Oh, and he tried to kill her as well, she has the scars to prove it. Joey tries to move on as best she can. It's easy when she can't remember anything about that night or her life before.
One day, the self-proclaimed heartthrob asks her out. She knows she should tell him no, but when that doesn't work, and he tricks her into a date by serenading her - twice - things go south, she calls her best friend Zephyr to pick her up, and she once again tries to move on. But it triggers something inside her. It unlocks a vault she never knew existed within her and she can't stop the memories or the feelings, nor can she even begin to decipher what happened to her years ago. Soon, the puzzle begins to piece together and she begins to understand what really happened that night and why she's alone. Couple that with a blooming relationship with the boy next door and it's all a recipe for destruction.
Tags: download, nessa morgan, ebook, pdf, perfectly flawed (flawed, #1)
- Perfectly Flawed (Flawed, #1) (Nessa Morgan)
- Flawed Succession (Nessa Morgan)
- Flawed Angel (Nessa Morgan)
- Flawed Hero (Nessa Morgan)
- Disentangle (Flawed #2) (Nessa Morgan)
- Disrepute (Flawed #3) (Nessa Morgan)
- The Unknown (Flawed, #1) (Nessa Morgan)
- Constricted (Flawed #1.1) (Nessa Morgan)
- Faded Perfection (Beautifully Flawed, #3) (Nessa Morgan)
- Lies Unspoken (Flawed Love, #1) (Nessa Morgan)
- Flawed and Damaged (Damaged Hearts, #1) (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Yourself (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Percy (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Awful (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Damaged (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Wicked (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Legal (Nessa Morgan)
- A Perfectly Good Man (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Poetic (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Twisted (CORE Above the Law, #1) (Nessa Morgan)
- The Perfectly Imperfect Home (Nessa Morgan)
- A Perfectly Messed-Up Story (Nessa Morgan)
- The Perfectly Imperfect Church (Nessa Morgan)
- The Perfectly Trained Parrot (Nessa Morgan)
- Selene Yeager's Perfectly Fit (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Good White Boy (Nessa Morgan)
- Dirty Deal (Perfectly Matched, #2) (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Ruined (Sexy & Dangerous #2) (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Ridiculous (Universally Misunderstood, #3) (Nessa Morgan)
- Perfectly Broken (Broken, #1) (Nessa Morgan)
Download from partner sites
|perfectly_flawed_flawed_1.pdf||6.9 Mb||Download PDF|
|perfectly_flawed_flawed_1.zip||6.21 Mb||Download ZIP|
|perfectly_flawed_flawed_1.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|