✮40 Bloggers to Watch in 2011- Problogger
✮Regular Contributor to the ADAGE 150 Blog GROW
✮Speaker at Blogworld Expo and Eye for Travel 2011
"Whenever I am reading and come upon something exceptional that I want to remember for later, I put a "WOW" in the sidebar of the text.
In Srinivas Rao's Relationship Marketing ebook I had 12 "WOW's" in the first 20 pages." - Frank Dickinson
"Just when I thought I knew everything about blogging and connecting, I read Relationship Marketing and learned some new, very key elements.
Now I understand how the top bloggers got to where they are;Srini's book lays it all out for you" - Maria Brophy
The power of your blog is not in the words you write, the products you sell, or even the number of fans you have. The true power of your blog is in the relationship you have with your readers, your customers, and your partners.
It’s a relationship that got me a free place to live in Costa Rica
It’s a relationship that caused another blogger to send me aBRAND NEW suit for Blogworld. (this one still blows my mind – I didn’t even ask for it)
It’s a relationship that resulted in an invitation to be a paid contributor to an Adage 150 blog
It’s a series of relationships with bloggers that allowed me to build an amazing writing team for a corporate blog that I could trust to do the work without my supervision.
It’s echoed throughout the blogosphere as a mantra that relationships are everything in the online world today.So you do everything in your power to connect with people and get their attention:
You comment on the biggest blogs you can find
You tweet the most interesting posts you can find.
You work as hard as you can to build a network.
You read up on every strategy you can for growing your blog.
But when it’s all said and done you still feel like all you hear is the sounds of crickets chirping on your own blog.
You even consider giving up and thinking that it’s just not worth your time and effort to have a blog.
That's why I wrote Relationship Marketing for Bloggers. It's full of actionable ideas to build your brand by building relationships.
What You’ll get from It:
Quality Traffic that Actually Sticks
Referrals for Freelance/Contract Work
Relationships that Extend Beyond Your Business/Blog
Access to People With a Wide Variety of Skills
So, What’s In the book?
The Tremendous Importance of Your First Reader
How to Build Your Tribe
The Key Elements to Spreading Your Influence
The Blog Comment Goldmine
Collaborating with Other bloggers to Play a Bigger Game
Turning 150 Followers into a Personal Network Powerhouse
Building A Blogger Entourage
and Much more.
You'll also get access to the BlogcastFM newsletter and get to listen in on a free 1-hour blog strategy session with one of our clients along with 2 brand new interviews delivered to your inbox every week.
Tags: download, srinivas rao, ebook, pdf, relationship marketing for bloggers
- Relationship Marketing For Bloggers (Srinivas Rao)
- Relationship Marketing (Srinivas Rao)
- Relationship Marketing (Srinivas Rao)
- Markenfuhrung Im Rahmen Des Relationship Marketing Am Beispiel Der Mobilfunkanbieter in Der Schweiz (Srinivas Rao)
- Fans, Bloggers, and Gamers (Srinivas Rao)
- Marketing Strategy Secrets - Proven Marketing Strategies To Quickly Grow Your Business (Srinivas Rao)
- Marketing, with Disk and Careers in Marketing Guide, 1993-1994 (Srinivas Rao)
- Dental Internal Marketing From Standard Marketing Procedures For All Dentists (Srinivas Rao)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLKIT (Includes Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook Marketing Strategies) (Srinivas Rao)
- The New Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- The Heart of Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- The One-Way Relationship Workbook (Srinivas Rao)
- The Soul and Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- Relationship Conflict (Srinivas Rao)
- How to Revitalize Your Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- The Relationship Advantage (Srinivas Rao)
- Defining the Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- Relationship Pathways (Srinivas Rao)
- Office Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- The Relationship Revelation (Srinivas Rao)
- Relationship Selling (Srinivas Rao)
- Spice Up Your Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- The Relationship Runes (Srinivas Rao)
- The Relationship Coach (Srinivas Rao)
- Return on Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- Pathways to Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- Relationship Rewired (Srinivas Rao)
- The Coaching Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
- Relationship Tool Kit (Srinivas Rao)
- Closure and the Law of Relationship (Srinivas Rao)
Download from partner sites
|relationship_marketing_for_bloggers.pdf||3.2 Mb||Download PDF|
|relationship_marketing_for_bloggers.zip||2.88 Mb||Download ZIP|
|relationship_marketing_for_bloggers.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|