This is the first of our stepping stones that deal with the relaxation process. This is helping the senses to release any previous negative experiences. Simple, safe, self help approaches that can really make a difference!
As we have seen from the ‘Cores Issues’ Stepping Stone 6 and the ‘Negative Patterns’ Stepping Stone 7, the early experiences that we have in life, make an impact on our sensory organs. That overlay of previous experience, acts like a filter in dealing with incoming information and it is that which shapes our sensory perceptions of what defines our own unique ‘reality’. This can often block our ability to relax and unwind and can create problems with hypersensitivity. This can be very prevalent in some cases of autism for example, as well as hyperactivity.
So where do life’s traumatic or challenging experiences come into all of this?
Well, a classic example is that of an adult who develops hearing difficulties. Let’ consider that it is a gentleman who has lost his hearing in his left ear. Left is the feminine side, so he has closed down in listening to what women have to say. It may be that he has a nagging wife for example. It may be a lady who has a critical partner and therefore experiencing shut down in her right ear (the masculine side). These are just examples of how this process works. They will have their roots in childhood (this is the ‘core-issues’,) from perhaps an overly critical or nagging parent.
Let’s now turn our attention to children, perhaps they have heard their parents constantly fighting and arguing, they may actually close down their hearing in this respect. Often an example of when this is, with ‘selective hearing’. You can ask them to tidy their room in a really loud voice that they cannot possibly hear but if you whisper if they would like a sweet from the other side of the room, they will always manage to hear that. Incidentally, this is a trait that often the elderly develop as well; they can hear something on certain occasions but conveniently may not hear other things on another occasion. So all this is just one way in which our ability to hear things, when we want to hear or not hear, can be closed down on a subconscious level. That person may not even be aware of the fact that there are issues or patterns around what they are hearing at a given time that could trigger residual traumas or negativity from past experiences.
So, that is one way in which hearing issues can arise. What happens when there is a more physical based reason for not being able to hear properly?
Let’s look at early undiagnosed glue ear in childhood. This is a condition that affects many children. What can happen is, that as babies they may experience an inflammatory reaction in the body (there is a school of thought that suggests this could be a reaction to vaccination programmes, although controversial, shall we agree that perhaps the jury is still out on that one?).
Tags: download, linda porter, ebook, pdf, managing problem behaviour in children using auricular candle therapy (step by step guide to managing problem behaviour in children book 9)
- Managing Problem Behaviour in Children using Auricular Candle Therapy (Step by step guide to managing problem behaviour in children Book 9) (Linda Porter)
- Managing Pupil Behaviour (Linda Porter)
- Assessing Disorganized Attachment Behaviour in Children (Linda Porter)
- Managing Children with Psychiatric Problems 1st Edn (Linda Porter)
- MicrosoftÂ® Visual Web Developer(TM) 2008 Express Edition Step by Step (PRO- Step by Step Developer) (TM) 2008 Express Edition Step by Step (PRO- Step by Step Developer) (PRO- Step by Step Developer) (Linda Porter)
- Vogue/Butterick Step-By-Step Guide To Sewing Techniques (Linda Porter)
- The Step-By-Step Guide to Playing World's Best 250 Card Games (Linda Porter)
- A Step by Step Guide to Making Money in Real Estate! (Linda Porter)
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Freelance Writing Success (Linda Porter)
- The Step-By-Step Guide to Patio and Container Gardening (Linda Porter)
- Paleo A Complete Step-By-Step Beginners Guide (Linda Porter)
- Dorothy and Old King Crow (Step 3 Book Step Into Reading, Wizard of Oz) (Linda Porter)
- The Step by Step Guide to Facebook for Business (Linda Porter)
- Teacher's Guide to Step Into Reading Step 1 (Linda Porter)
- How To Knit - Your Step-By-Step Guide To Knitting (Linda Porter)
- Step by Step Guide to Start Investing (Linda Porter)
- The Shortest Kid in the World (Step Into Reading. a Step 2 Book) (Linda Porter)
- It's Not Marsha's Birthday (Step Into Reading: A Step 3 Book) (Linda Porter)
- Grammar Step by Step - Book 3 (High Intermediate) - Student Book (Linda Porter)
- "Why Study?"- Early Children's Education Book+e-Video,(Preschool picture book) Bedtime Dreaming Children's Book (Preschool picture book) Bedtime Dreaming Children's Book (Good night Children's Story eBook Collection).: ... Motivated children'sbo (Linda Porter)
- Managing Passive Agressive Behavior Of Children And Youth At School And Home (Linda Porter)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy in a Nutshell (Linda Porter)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Case Studies (Linda Porter)
- Problem Solving (Emotional Intelligence, Problem Solving, Body Language, Communication Book Series 1) (Linda Porter)
- Grammar Step by Step - Book 1 (Beginning) - Student Book (Linda Porter)
- Simply Effective Group Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Linda Porter)
- Landscapes A Step By Step Guide (Linda Porter)
- Step-By-Step Guide to Dog Care (Linda Porter)
- Mind Mapping Step-by-Step Beginner s Guide in Creating Mind Maps (Linda Porter)
- How To Start a Hot Dog Cart Business - Your Step-By-Step Guide To Hot Dog Stand Business Success (Linda Porter)
Download from partner sites
|managing_problem_behaviour_in_children_using.pdf||1.8 Mb||Download PDF|
|managing_problem_behaviour_in_children_using.zip||0.9 Mb||Download ZIP|
|managing_problem_behaviour_in_children_using.torrent||0.18 Mb||Download from Torrent|